- a pointer or index that indicates something
- a meter or gauge; the needle or dial on such a meter
- (chemistry) any of many substances, such as litmus, used to indicate the concentration of a substance, or the degree of a reaction
- (ecology) a plant or animal whose presence is indicative of some specific environment
- (economics) a measure, such as unemployment rate, which can be used to predict economic trends
- a trafficator
9 letters in word "indicator": A C D I I N O R T.
No anagrams for indicator found in this word list.